Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Making Lemonade out of Lemons

Well, today I went to Kansas City with my mom to see my surgeon since it has been a week since my surgery. I can't wait for this whole ordeal to be over. This is the 3rd time I've had surgery in the 8 years that I have been diagnosed with the pilonidal cist. Things looked good though, and I should be healing up soon. Thank goodness! I have to be back in Columbia on June 7th at the latest for summer classes. I am both excited and nervous about my summer studio class. I know it will be really intense, but it will be worth it in the end.

And now for this ADORABLE picture next to me... I have been obsessed with etsy.com for quite some time now, and lately I have been
browsing it frequently. HERE is where I found this lil cutie! :)

That's all for now...

Megan A. Todd


3 comments:

  1. Hi Megan. Happy to be your first follower. And thanks for following mine too. Have fun blogging .. I look forward to seeing what interests you (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan, hope you recover from your surgery soon. Thanks for following my blog. I look forward to your future posts. That owl is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogging - it felt such a big step when I first started and that wasn't long ago... hope you enjoy it as much as I am. Ann x

    ReplyDelete